Highlights:Shrewsbury, Ludlow, Blists Hill Victorian Town, Ironbridge Gorge, Bridgnorth
The lovely county of Shropshire must surely be one of England’s secret gems. Enjoying some of the country’s finest unspoilt scenery, these tranquil borderlands of meadows, wooded hillsides, lakes and half-timbered villages are a delight to explore. We’ve also added a visit to the Ironbridge Gorge Museum to top-off this wonderfully different short break.
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accommodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer
For details on your pick up arrangements please click here.
Telford Hotel & Gold Resort Near Telford
Situated in 170 acres and overlooking the Shropshire countryside, this stunning hotel with first rate facilities is located five miles from Telford and on the doorstep of Ironbridge Gorge.
- Bar & lounge, restaurant
- En-suite bedrooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool, sauna, steam room, gym, 18 hole golf course
- Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee
- Lift to most rooms