Highlights: North Yorkshire Moors National Park, James Herriot Museum, Scarborough, Pickering, Goathland, Flamborough Head
The picturesque fishing village and charming seaside resort of Whitby is a favourite destination for tourists year after year. Set beneath the striking Gothic ruins of Whitby Abbey, reached by its famous 199 steps, the resort continues to have a thriving harbour and beautiful sandy beach. Well-known as the home port of the legendary seafarer Captain Cook it also remains a magnet for Dracula fans with its many connections to the Bram Stoker Novel. And no stay in Whitby is complete without sampling the world-beating fish and chips, fresh from the harbour.
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accommodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer
For details on your pick up arrangements please click here.
Royal Hotel Whitby
This traditional hotel has an enviable cliff-top location overlooking the sea and the Abbey ruins while being close to the beaches, harbour and old town.
- Restaurant, bar, lounge, ballroom
- En-suite bedrooms
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee
- Regular entertainment