Highlights:Exeter, Newton Abbot, Dartmouth.
The most glamorous of all West Country resorts, Torquay overflows with vitality and places of interest.
The town has a unique international flavour and the palm trees, the bustling harbour with its luxury yachts, and the elegant street façades give it an almost Mediterranean feel.
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accommodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer
For details on your pick up arrangements please click here.
Please note that we try our very hardest to make sure that the information on our website is correct. All hotel details and sightseeing excursions are correct at the time of being published, however we may have to change specific tour details under extreme circumstances. If you are booked on this holiday and any changes are made, we will endeavour to let you know before you departure date. Details on your ticketing information will be correct if you are in any doubt.
Images are for illustration purposes only and we can not garuntee that any interior hotel pictures will reflect the type of room/chalet you have booked. If in anydoubt, please ask your Holiday Advisor at the time of booking.
Should you spot a mistake on our website, we do appreciate being told so that we have the opportunity to rectify any errors.
Victoria Hotel Torquay
Part of the TLH Leisure Resort, this hotel is located around half a mile to the town centre and a downhill stroll to the seafront.
- Restaurant, bar
- En-suite bedrooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Leisure facilities including indoor and outdoor (seasonal) pools, gym, spa available in complex
- Full breakfast and three course evening dinner
plus tea or coffee
- Nightly entertainment