Highlights: Sidmouth, Swanage, Portland, Dorchester, Seaton
Weymouth first became fashionable when King George III visited in the late 18th Century, and fine Georgian terraces still line the wide esplanade to this day. Quaint little back streets wind around the old harbour and the magnificent sweep of Weymouth Bay offers golden sands. You will be met with the traditional delights of the English seaside and award-winning parks and gardens as well as interesting shops and a leisurely atmosphere along with the contrasting countryside of Dorset on your doorstep too!
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accommodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer
For details on your pick up arrangements please click here.
Royal Hotel Weymouth
This elegant grade II listed hotel commands a premium position along the promenade.
- Cosy lounges, bar, restaurant, games room, ballroom
- En-suite bedrooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee
- Regular entertainment