Highlights: Exeter, Dorchester, Sherborne
The ever-popular Cricket St Thomas, set amid the Somerset countryside wecomes you with a Martinis and Mistletoe break. With the festive season rolled into one break, at the setting for the TV series ‘To the Manor Born’, enjoy such activities as cocktail making and food demonstrations as well as a celebration dinner and Spirit of Christmas show.
Grand UK Gold
Grand UK Gold is an exciting concept in luxury coach holidays and already a proven success amongst our travellers.
Our state-of-the-art coaches, in their stunning black and gold livery, have ushered in a new era in luxury coach travel,
re-writing the rules and raising the standard of quality coach travel.
But it’s not just arriving in style that has defined Grand UK Gold - you’ll find other exclusive benefits too,
including specially selected hotels of a three and four star standard, thoughtful little extras,
and a commemorative photograph to mark the occasion.
So 'Go for Gold' and treat yourself with Grand UK
State-of-the-art coaches include:
★Extra leg room and comfort
★Luxury leather upholstered reclining seats
★Free Wi-Fi and USB ports
★Level and easy access to the WC/washroom
★Panoramic windows for maximum view
★On-board Sat Nav to track your journey
★Driver-eye camera to view the road ahead
★On-board library selection
Gold accommodation includes:
★ Hotels of a three or four star standard
★ Great food and service
★ Special hotelwelcome reception
★ Gold welcome bag
★ Top Tour Managers and Tour Drivers
★ Commemorative photograph
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accommodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer
For details on your pick up arrangements please click here.
Half Day: Exeter
Half Day: Dorchester
Half Day: Sherborne
Warner Gold Bonus!
★FREE upgrade to signature bedrooms*
★ Welcome drink & reception
★ Tea & coffee after meals
* Single bedrooms will be upgraded to standard twins for sole occupancy
Warner Cricket St Thomas, Chard
This delightful 1820 Grade II Listed Regency manor house is located in its own grounds about6 miles from Chard, and is famous as the setting for the BBC TV sitcom To the Manor Born.
- Elegant lounges, bars, restaurants
- En-suite bedrooms
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room
- Daytime activities: air-rifle and pistol shooting, short mat bowls, archery and table tennis, putting green,tennis, croquet and boules, Somerset skittles and disc golf
- Live entertainment every night